SICES D-Monitor is a custom color screen, provides a graphical representation of the generator’s and module’s status, status, alarms, and operation. heat. D-Monitor is especially suitable for cogeneration CHP (combined heat and power chp). The D-Monitor is used in a requirement to visualize and control the power and heat of the system.
|SICES customizable LCD color display||
|Origin SICES D-MONITOR||
|SICES D-MONITOR Manual pdf||
|APPLICATION SICES D-MONITOR||
Provides graphical images of the generator’s condition, status, and alarms, and also the thermal module.
Especially suitable for cogeneration CHP plants (combined heat and power systems).
|CONNECTION PORT SICES D-MONITOR||
RS-232C, RS-422/ 485, Ethernet, USB, SD/ SDHC.
Main information of SICES D-MONITOR
- TTTT Global is currently a genuine Sices generator controller representative.
- The D-MONITOR is a touch screen with color LCD control panel, providing instant graphical visualization of measures, status, alarms, referred to both generator and thermal module.
- Particularly suitable for cogeneration (combined thermal power) CHP plants where visualization and control of both the electrical and thermal performance of the system is required.
- Sices D-Monitor TTTT Widescreen (12.1” and 15.6”) 800×600 Pixel resolution can be combined with the DST4602 and DST4602 Evolution controllers, choosing whether to use the controller display or not.
- The controller can be programmed via a connected laptop to change or set parameters.
- There are two versions of SICES D-MONITOR with different screen sizes of 12.1” and 15.6”.
- When using the DST4602 SCM Box controller, you can connect the controller to the D-Monitor via a serial Modbus RS232/ RS485 MODBUS RTU cable or an Ethernet TCP/ IP cable.
- Additional devices allow remote access to support and display information from an external PC on the D-MONITOR.
- The connection between the DST4602/ DST4602 Evolution controller and the D-Monitor can similarly be accomplished via a serial Modbus RS232/ RS485 MODBUS RTU cable or an Ethernet TCP/ IP cable.
- In addition to the measures managed by the controller (voltage, current, power, energy, contacts and generator status), D-MONITOR has been specially designed for cogeneration plants. CHP (combined thermoelectricity), where some means of graphical display are required, eg: (PT100, thermocouple, thermostat and solenoid valve).
- On request, D-Monitor can display and change a number of set points, related to the engine’s carburetor and injection systems.
- D-MONITOR is a tailor made product based on your factory, additional customization pages are available on request based on customer needs.
- On the TTTT Global site, you can download Sices D-MONITOR manual pdf
Reference: Hybrid charge controller
Reference: Sices RN200
SICES D-MONITOR Specifications
- Serial port (COM1): RS-232C.
- Serial port (COM2): RS-422/485.
- Ethernet (LAN).
- USB (TYPE-A).
- SD/SDHC card: V.2.0 card slot.
- In addition to the controller inputs and outputs, a number of additional inputs and outputs can be viewed on the D-Monitor using dedicated pages:
- 3 DITEL IN with up to 48 additional digital inputs.
- 3 DITEL OUT with up to 24 additional digital outputs.
- 3 DIIVIT with up to 12 additional analog inputs V and A.
- 6 DITHERM/ DIGRIN with up to 18 additional analog inputs for temperature readings.
- 3 DANOUT with up to 9 additional analog outputs.
Functions that can be installed
- Record data periodically and on historical logs.
- Simplified diagram according to what is set up on the DST4602 and DST4602 Evolution controller boards.
- Alarms and locks included in the DST4602/ DST4602 Evolution use In/Out on the controller.
- Generator voltage and power supply.
- Generator current.
- Generator and main frequency.
- Battery voltage.
- Oil pressure/temperature.
- Coolant water temperature.
- Fuel level.
- RPM (Number of Revolutions).
- Active power (P, kW).
- Reactive power (Q, kVAr).
- Apparent power (S, kVA).
- Power factor (Cos φ).
- Energy meter.
- Value calculated for both generator and mains.
- Active power (P, kW), reactive power (Q, kVAr), apparent power (S, kVA), power factor (Cos φ) on the mains (total and single phase).
- Active and reactive energy counters (input and output).
- Total active and reactive power of all generators providing.
- Provide generator set load percentage.
- Total active and reactive energy counters of all generators of the same class.
- Display: TFT color LCD.
- Screen size: 12.1” and 15.6”.
- Backup data: SRAM 320 KB.
- Touch panel: Resistive film (analogue).
- Input voltage: 24VDC.
- Input voltage limit: 18 to 36 VDC with 3-pole connector.
- Operating temperature: 0oC to 50oC (32oF to 131oF).
- Storage temperature: -20oC to 60oC (-4oF to 140oF).
- Humidity: 80% (no condensation).
- Protection level: IP66.
- Certification: UL-508, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2/3, EN55024, EN60950-1.
- Weight: 2.1kg and 3.3kg.
Overall dimensions of the 2 versions in SICES D-MONITOR
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334