Sices GC250 has a compact design that is often used in simple systems with common functions such as status display, system number and alarm. system. The GC 250 is equipped with main engine and generator protection measures such as oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power and fuel level.
|Origin of SICES GC 250 controller||
|SICES GC 250 MANUAL PDF||
|APPLICATION OF SICES GC 250||Equipped with main engine and generator protection measures such as oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power and fuel level.|
|CONNECTION PORT OF SICES GC 250||
Main information of SICES GC 250 controller
- TTTT Global is currently a genuine Sices generator controller representative.
- Despite the compact dimensions, SICES GC250 includes the main engine and alternator protections like oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power and fuel level.
- The same controller can be used for electronic engines with CAN interface J1939 and MTU MDEC protocols, and MPU engines (non-electronic) as well.
- Configuring the inputs, outputs and protections, GC250 can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications.
- Sices GC250 TTTT offers a wide, graphic display 128 x 64 pixels providing icons for alarms/warning and for signaling the status of the engine, controller and data logs as well.
- All the parameters can be set directly by the controller’s keyboard or, alternatively using the free software tool (BoardPRG3), available from SICES’ website.
- On the TTTT Global site, there are not only Sices GC 250 pdf but also Sices GC 250 manual.
Sices GC250 generator controller – TTTT Global
Sices GC250 main features
- AUTO-START and AMF (Automatic Mains Failure) controller for single gensets.
- Large LCD display with LED backlight and icons.
- Compact dimensions.
- 3 Phases mains (utility) sensing.
- 3 Phases generator sensing.
- 3 x CTs inputs.
- True RMS measurements: kW, kVA, kVA, pf, kWh (phase & total).
- 4 Configurable digital inputs.
- 3 Configurable analogue inputs + 1 (shared with a digital input) + 1 for D+.
- Interface for traditional and J1939 engines.
- USB serial port for configuration and FW update.
- Data recording: 64 Events log, 64 (slow) + 42 (fast) periodical recordings.
- Remote start and stop.
- Embedded horn alarm.
- Real Time Clock with internal rechargeable Lithium battery.
- Periodical test.
- Free configuration software BoardPRG4.
Reference: Sices GC315
Reference: Sices gc600
SICES GC250 Controller Specifications
Connection port of SICES GC 250
- 4 digital input ports.
- 6 digital output ports.
- 3 analog input ports.
- Control logic AND and OR.
- USB port.
Methods of protection
- Fuel reserve.
- Min./Max. fuel level.
- Min./Max. battery voltage.
- Min./Max. oil pressure and temperature.
- Min./Max. coolant temperature.
- Max. power (32).
- Closing failure of mains contactor or genset contactor.
- Engine over crank.
- Over speed from generator frequency
- Belt breakage.
- Operating conditions not reached.
- Emergency Stop.
- Underfrequency (81U).
- Overfrequency (81O).
- Undervoltage (27).
- Overvoltage (59).
- Time dependent overcurrent (51).
- Instantaneous overcurrent (50).
- Phases sequence (47).
- Currents and voltages unbalance (46/47).
- Min./Max. mains voltage (27/59).
- Min./Max. mains frequency (81U/81O).
- Mains failure.
- Operating temperature: -30oC to 70oC.
- Storage temperature: -30oC to 80oC.
- Dimensions: Length 141 x Width 113 x Height 39 mm.
- Cut size: Length 118 x Width 92 mm.
- Weight: 250 gr.
- 128×64 LCD display with LED backlight.
- Protection level: IP65 (with free gasket).
- User-friendly simbols display.
The GC 250 display provides a complete set of visual information, quickly, with clear symbols and codes related to alarms that have occurred. When an ECU engine is connected, a description of its warnings is also available.
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334