I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
1. Purpose and scope of information collection
In order to access and use the messaging service at TTTT Global’s Website, you may be required to provide us with personal information (Full name, Company’s name, Phone number, Email) for communication. All information must be accurate and legal. We do not assume any legal liability for information disclosed.
When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly for purposes such as: Send an Open Letter, Price Quotes, Technical Information and Product Photos, Sample Contract, Thanks Letter,…
2. Scope of using information
Website only collects and uses personal information to contact you directly for purposes such as: Send open letter, quotation, technical information and product image, sample contract, thank you letter. , …
The company does not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the customer.
3. Information storage time
Customer information will be transferred to related service departments such as Sales, Warranty, Engineering … and will not be stored on the system since these parts receive processing.
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
TTTT GLOBAL CO., LTD
Address: Landmark 4, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
5. Commitment to protecting personal information of customers
We are committed to protecting your personal information in any way possible. We will use a variety of information security technologies to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
6. Edit personal information
Website does not provide account registration service, so customers cannot change the information provided on the system.
Website only requires customers to provide the information Full Name, Phone Number, Email so that TTTT Global staff can contact the customer.
When related service departments contact, customers can supplement and edit contact information to facilitate work handling.
II – POLICY ON ACCEPTANCE AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS
1 – Complaint reception policy
Subject of complaint: An organization or individual that uses products and services provided by TTTT Global (in special cases, customers can authorize a legal representative).
Form of complaint: Customers who have complaints or reflect on products and services provided by TTTT Global can complain directly at branches, transaction offices or indirectly by calling 028 62728 334, email, dispatch or other forms …
Complaint settlement principles: TTTT Global Co., Ltd has the right to refuse and not resolve complaints without foundation, evidence or not under the settlement unit.
2 – Steps to be taken
Step 1. Receive and respond to complaints
All members of TTTT Global are responsible for receiving customer complaints and complaints.
Send a written response to the complaint within 24-48 hours from the date of receipt of the complaint (for complaints in writing, email, phone …).
Step 2: Verify, handle
After receiving customer complaints and complaints, the receiving department will actively inspect and resolve within the scope of its functions and powers.
Complaints not under the jurisdiction of the receiving department will be coordinated to a higher level to resolve according to their competence (Not more than 12 hours from receipt).
Step 3: Units and individuals have the authority to consider and resolve
Units and individuals under the jurisdiction of TTTT Global conduct inspection and verification of customer complaints.
Depending on each case, there will be technical staff, engineers, senior experts directly come to inspect and identify the problem according to customer complaints.
The technical department, warranty or higher level will give the final solution
Step 4: Reply to the customer
When there are inspection and verification results, representatives of TTTT Global will answer customers in many ways: Calling, coming to meet in person, sending a response, sending mail … depending on the form of complaint initial and subject to the incident of the complaint
The plan for handling complaints will be made in accordance with the company’s warranty, manufacturer’s and contractual agreements.
If the customer does not agree with the settlement result: Within the next 3 days, the functional department is responsible for checking the complaint information from the beginning and responding to the customer.
Step 5: End of complaint
Record and end the complaint
3 – Scope of application
Customers who had equipment, machinery, and components supplied by TTTT Global.
III – WARRANTY
1 – Application period
VOLVO PENTA engine – 2 years or 3000 hours of use whichever comes first. For the first year, the VOLVO PENTA engine is warranted for unlimited when loaded at continuous power.
MECC ALTE generator – 2 years or 2000 hours whichever comes first.
MECC ALTE battery charger – 1 year.
SICES generator sets – 5 years.
DEEPSEA generator controller – 18 months.
2 – Warranty conditions
– The goods are still intact according to the signed goods delivery record.
– The cause of warranty or return should be confirmed by 2 parties and made a record at the scene (can invite third parties to inspect, supervise, ..)
– Warranty period: Depending on the manufacturer’s regulations and agreement in the terms of the contract.
3 – Handling incurred
– Because goods and equipment are handed over in many steps to avoid the risk of unexpected costs, when customers request warranty – return goods and services, the cause will be identified and signed. into writing
– Transportation, inspection, handover costs, … and other costs incurred will be handled according to the terms agreed in the contract.
IV – TRANSPORTATION OF GOODS
– Goods are delivered free of charge at customers’ warehouses in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Hanoi, Da Nang and neighboring provinces (VOLVO PENTA Engine and MECC ALTE Alternator). SICES generator controller, DEEPSEA generator controller & MECC ALTE battery charger will be delivered according to customer’s request.
– Means of transport depending on the type of product and delivery conditions.
– Delivery time depends on customer requirements and delivery conditions.
V – DELIVERY TO CUSTOMER SITE
The goods is delivered at the warehouse of TTTT Global Company Limited (Company address) for the generator controller & battery charger or delivered at the customer warehouse for the Engine and Alternator.
VI – PAYMENT POLICY
1 – Payment on purchase
– Customers pay 30% – 50% in advance after confirming the order and signing the sale contract.
– Full payment will be paid before receiving goods 3-5 days after receiving notification by Email from TTTT Global.
– Some special cases can be negotiated.
2 – Payment method
– Cash payment.
– Payment by bank transfer via TTTT Global’s bank account.
Contact us for more information at:
Company name: TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334