Sices D-PRO – protective relay controller multifunction protective relays are used to provide additional generator protection in more demanding applications, such as medium or high voltage power plants, or oil and gas installations.
|SICES PROTECTIVE RELAY||INFORMATION|
|Origin of Sices D-PRO||Italy|
|Applications of Sices D-PRO||Multifunction protective relay for generators in more demanding applications, such as medium and high-rise power plants or oil and gas installations.|
|Connection port of Sices D-PRO||USB, RS232, RS485, Ethernet|
Key information about multifunction protective relay Sices D-Pro
- TTTT Global is currently a genuine genset controller representative.
- Protective relay Sices D-Pro is designed to extend the functions and protection already present in the Sices DST4602 Evolution generator controller, enhancing its performance:
- it provides can bus connection to communicate directly with it. All Sices D-PRO TTTT measurements and warnings are displayed on the Sices DST4602 Evolution display, and relay protections are managed directly by the genset controller.
- Alternatively, it can be used standalone, connecting to an external control system using its digital inputs and outputs.
- This device has been designed to be housed in a control panel and can be configured/monitored through the various available communication ports of the controller
- Parameter settings are managed directly by the free programming tool BOARDPRG4.
- On the TTTT Global site, you can find Sices D-PRO manual pdf.
Specifications of protective relay Sices D-Pro
- 8 digital input ports.
- 4 digital output ports.
- 7 current measurement inputs for external current transformers, 5A or 1A dual internal scaling system.
- 1 current measurement input for external transformer.
- 1 pole bath three phase voltage sensor (L1-L2-L3-N), 400V or 100V internal scaling system of specific option.
- 1 100V max voltage input for 59N protection.
- 8 LED indicator lights.
- USB port.
- RS232 Modbus RTU serial port (supports external modems).
- RS485 Modbus RTU serial port.
- Ethernet port RJ45 Modbus TCP.
- CANBUS protocol.
Reference: Sices ATS115
Reference: Sices GC250
Functions that can be installed:
- A fully configurable history logging system is available that logs events and periodicals (832 records per repository with default configuration).
- Additional pre- and post-trigger snapshots allow to check what happened just before and/or immediately after the guard’s trip (112 records with standard configuration). Historical logs can be visualized using HISVIEW PC software.
- Four alternative configurations (selectable with digital inputs), provide support for multi-voltage and/or multi-frequency boards.
- Digital inputs can be configured to selectively turn on or off protection groups, allowing for easy integration within existing panels. Additional protections can be added with virtual analog inputs.
- Configurable AND/OR logic is available for digital output configuration, allowing remote signaling of the trip of the protections. Specific output functions are provided for interface management and redundant circuit breakers.
- Low voltage (27).
- Time optional power input voltage (27T).
- Maximum active power (32P).
- Active power inversion (32R).
- Maximum reactive power (32Q).
- Loss of excitation (40).
- Maximum negative sequence current (64).
- Phase sequence (47).
- Overcurrent (50).
- Overcurrent time option (51).
- Neutral overcurrent (50N).
- Neutral overload (51N).
- Instantaneous limiting voltage (50V).
- Overcurrent time limiting voltage (51V).
- Overvoltage (59).
- Residual overvoltage (59N).
- Limited error (64).
- Over frequency (81O).
- Below frequency (81U).
- Differential protection (87G).
- Supply voltage: 7 to 32 VDC.
- Power Consumption: Typically less than 5W (auto mode, standby mode, LCD lamp saving operation).
- Operating frequency 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Operating temperature: -30 oC to 70 oC.
- Storage temperature: -40 oC to 80 oC.
- Protection level: IP20.
- Weight: 600 gr.
- Overall dimensions: Length 244 x Width 178 x Height 50 mm.
- EMC: conforms to EN61326-1.
- Safety: Built in compliance with EN61010-1.
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334