Sices MP250 controller – Power protection relay is a necessary device for many power systems with or without auxiliary power, generator-using systems desperately need this protective relay for the purpose of protecting the source and both. backup power system.
Key information about Sices MP250
|SICES PROTECTION RELAY||INFORMATION|
|Origin of Sices MP250||Italy|
|Application of Sices MP250||The power protection relay helps the user to continuously monitor the power parameters to protect the parallel switching between the generator and the main source in case of system failure.|
|Connection port of Sices MP250||USB|
- TTTT Global is currently a genuine Sices generator controller representative.
- MP250 is a power protection device that continuously monitors the power parameters, to interrupt the parallel between the generator and the main power source in case a parameter is outside the set limit range.
- The digital outputs of the relay can be used to give an open command directly to a circuit breaker or to give an action command to other controllers (multiple power controllers).
- Parameter settings are managed directly by the free programming tool BOARDPRG4- Sices setting software.
- On the TTTT Global site, there is not only the Sices MP250 pdf but also the Sices GC MP250 manual.
Sices MP250 specifications
- 4 digital input ports.
- 6 digital output ports.
- AND/OR logic gates.
- 6 calendars and 4 timers.
- 1 USB port.
Functions that can be installed
- The secondary circuit breaker (backup circuit breaker) can be managed, in case of open failure of the primary circuit breaker (interface circuit breaker).
- A complete power protection kit is available.
- The relay features multistage protection for under voltage and over voltage, under and over frequency as well as rate of change of frequency (ROCOF).
- All protections are fully configurable, allowing the Sices MP250 TTTT to be used in different countries with different grid codes and providing crash bypass to prevent annoying tripping.
- The MP250 is fully compatible with relevant grid codes, including G59/3 and G99.
- The relay displays its operating status and alarms through the LCD graphic display and indicator lights. Front-mounted pushbuttons allow screen navigation, parameter setting, and alarm reset.
- Parameters are accessible from the front panel or by connecting to a PC using the BOARDPRG4 software.
Reference: Sices ats115
- Low voltage (27), 5 stages.
- Minimum forward order voltage (27+), 1 stage.
- Overvoltage (59), 5 stages.
- Maximum zero sequence voltage (59V), 1 stage.
- Maximum negative sequence voltage (59-), 1 stage.
- Unbalanced voltage (46), 1 stage.
- Wrong phase order (47), 1 stage.
- Over frequency (81O), 2 stages.
- Below frequency (81U), 2 stages.
- Differential protection (87R), 3 stages.
- Maximum negative sequence current (64).
- Transform vectors (78).
Sices MP250 device information
- Supply voltage: 7 to 32 VDC.
- Power Consumption: Typically less than 3W (auto mode, standby mode, LCD lamp saving operation).
- Operating frequency 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Operating temperature: -30oC to 70oC.
- Storage temperature: -35 oC to 80 oC.
- Humidity:10-90% (no condensation).
- Degree of protection: IP65 (with free gasket).
- Weight: 250 gr.
- Overall dimensions: Length 141 x Width 113 x Height 39 mm.
- Panel cut: 118 x 92
- EMC: conforms to EN61326-1.
- Safety: Built in compliance with EN61010-1.
If you need more information about generator control panel diagram or generator synchronization panel
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334