Generator is an indispensable device in the process of daily life and large-scale production because of its stability and ability to provide good reliability. In order for a generator to always maintain its productivity, we must ensure regular maintenance of the generator. Failure to do so correctly and fully can lead to some errors for the generator. Here is the answer for question how to fix generator not producing power and instruction of how to fix generator runs but no power by TTTT.
Load increases suddenly and generator shutdown
- Causes of generator shutdown: due to external short circuit or overload, due to short circuit between turns of wire in the same phase (for generators with dual winding), can also be caused by short circuit of single phase of stator winding or by multiple short circuit phase in the stator winding.
- How to fix generator shutdown: Customers need to adjust the electrical equipment that customers are using. Do not use equipment that consumes a lot of electricity at the same time, cut off the power of unnecessary devices. In addition, you need to check the stator windings for broken wires, damaged wires or not for accurate and quick repair measures.
How to fix generator does not start?
“Generator does not start” is a common fault with most generators. This error usually occurs for the following reasons:
Fuel injection system is not good causes generator not running smoothly
It is necessary to check below reasons in generator engine, when generator not running smoothly:
- Check Nozzle
- Nozzle tightness
- Is the injection start pressure adjusted in the wrong place?
- Dirt on the injectors
- Is there air in the hose or is there a fuel leak at the connector?
Fuel is not injected into the generator cylinder causes generator not running
It is necessary to check below reasons, when generator not running:
- Generator fuel switch opened or closed, if closed, generator runs but no power TTTT?
- Fuel is guaranteed for the machine to operate, at least 30% compared to the engine fuel tank.
- High pressure drain valve or high pump piston.
- Check the fuel valve for dirt.
Generator under frequency shutdown, reason and solution
- Cause: The generator is out of sync during operation or the excitation circuit is damaged.
- How to fix generator under frequency shutdown: Considering the condition of the machine, can it be repaired or not? Or contact TTTT directly to guide generator repair for customers.
Why generator not running smoothly?
- Causes generator not running smoothly: It is possible that the transmitter voltage automatic adjustment circuit is faulty; Generator AVR must operate continuously, leading to overload, damage and inability to self-regulate voltage at a stable level. Or because the fuel pump condition is not good, is affected.
- How to fix generator power not stable: Adjust the condition of the fuel pump into the combustion chamber appropriately, check the injectors, the air filter to see if there is any abnormality. In addition, you should also adjust the alternator AVR (Mecc Alte Avr)
Generator under voltage shutdown fixing instruction
- Reason cause low voltage: It is possible that the transmitter voltage automatic adjustment circuit is faulty; Generator AVR must operate continuously, leading to overload, damage and inability to self-regulate voltage at a stable level. Or because the fuel pump condition is not good, is affected.
- How to fix generator under voltage shutdown: Adjust the condition of the fuel pump into the combustion chamber appropriately, check the injectors, the air filter to see if there is any abnormality. In addition, you should also adjust the alternator automatic voltage regulation.
Generator is working with black smoke
- Causes: Overload, not enough air, excess fuel, poor injection material or poor quality engine.
- How to fix:
Conduct a check to see if there is a large resistance on the moving air path when sucking, the air filter is dirty, the valve clearance is incorrect?
Low quality injector, low fuel injection pressure, broken injector spring, injector jam, injector drive closed soot, fuel leak. Uneven fuel supply to the cylinders, delayed fuel injection.
Engine is overloaded, correct BCA deviation. Piston-cylinder group wear, low compression pressure. Valve is worn out.
Reference: Generator repair services in Ho Chi Minh
Reference: Generator parts
Contact us for more information at:
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334
CATEGORY: TTTT NEWS