Current electric energy is generated from many different energy sources such as thermoelectricity, hydroelectricity, solar power, wind power, etc. But now in Vietnam, thermal power sources are accounting for the majority of electricity. the total amount of energy that is delivered to the current grid. Thermal power energy currently has more than 80 power plants accounting for more than 40% of the energy supply in Vietnam and Vinh Tan Thermal Power Plant is one of the largest plants in Vietnam.
Coal-fired and thermal power plants
Thermal TTTT power is the ability to convert the chemical energy of burned fuels into heat energy to boil water into steam, steam has the effect of rotating a steam turbine to generate electricity. Thermal power plants are non-renewable energy sources because power has a great impact on the environment because when burning raw materials, it will generate when CO2 adversely affects the environment and the fuels used for combustion will reduce waste accordingly. time and the future may not be left to burn.
Currently, thermal power plants using mostly coal-fired power plants use coal mainly to burn to generate electricity, but coal is a fossil fuel, so when used, it will lose over time. In addition, when burning coal will have a great impact on the environment because the amount of emissions and the amount of CO2 released into the environment pollutes the environment a lot. Currently, coal-fired power plants are being replaced by other renewable energy sources.
Reference: Top of the largest hydroelectric dams in Vietnam today.
Reference: Learn about the characteristics and structure of electromagnetic waves.
Thermal power plants Vinh Tan, Pha Lai, Thai Binh, ..
Vinh Tan Thermal Power Plant.
Vinh Tan Thermal Power Plant is a power generation plant with 4 main plants and under the management of Vietnam Electricity Group and other corporations with a capacity of 2×600 MW, 2×622 MW, 3×660 MW, 3×600. MW in all 4 main plants. All 4 factories are located in Binh Thuan.
Vinh Tan Thermal Power Plant has 4 plants including:
- Vinh Tan 1 Power Plant is managed by China Southern Power Grid, Vietnam Coal and Mineral Industries Group with 2 units of 600 MW each, with a total capacity of 1200 MW and the date of grid closure in 2018- 2019.
- Vinh Tan 2 Power Plant is managed by Vietnam Electricity Genco No 3 with a total of 2 units of 622 MW each with a total capacity of 1244 MW and was connected to the grid in 2014.
- Vinh Tan 3 power plant is managed by OneEnergy, Vietnam Electricity, Pacific Group with a total of 3 units with a capacity of 660 MW each and a total capacity of 1980 MW and is planned to close the grid in 2024-2025.
- Vinh Tan 4 power plant is managed by the Vietnam Electricity Group with 2 units of 600 MW each and a total capacity of 1200 MW, connected to the grid in 2017-2018. 600 MW machine, bringing the total capacity to 1800 MW.
Pha Lai Thermal Power Plant
Pha Lai Thermal Power Plant is a power plant with 2 main plants and is operated by Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company with units of 4×110 MW, 2×300 MW, Pha Lai power plant is located in Hai Phong. Positive. Pha Lai Thermal Power Plant includes:
- Pha Lai 1 Power Plant is managed by Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company with a total of 4 units of 110 MW each and a total of 440 MW and was put into operation in 1986.
- Pha Lai Power Plant 2 is managed by Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company with a total of 2 units of 300 MW each and a total of 600 MW and was put into operation in 2001.
Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant
Thai Binh thermal power plant is a factory with 3 main plants and is operated by Vietnam Electricity Group and other companies with a total of 2×300 MW, 2×600 MW, 400 MW units, the plant is located in Peaceful. Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant includes:
- Thai Binh 1 Thermal Power Plant is managed by Vietnam Electricity with a total of 2 units of 300 MW each and a total of 600 MW and was put into operation in 2017.
- Thai Binh 2 Thermal Power Plant is managed by Vietnam Oil and Gas Group with a total of 2 units of 600 MW each with a total of 1200 MW and will be put into operation in 2021-2022.
- Thai Binh 3 Thermal Power Plant is being deployed under the management of Vietnam Coal and Mineral Industries Group with 1 unit of 440MW.
See more: Mecc alte ECO43 spare parts
See more: Mecc alte ECO40 spare parts
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334
CATEGORY: TECHNICAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS