In today’s life, contact with electrical devices is very common, especially modern technology items. When using and coming into contact with current electrical devices, there is a form of energy that can be generated which is electromagnetic waves, also known as electromagnetic radiation. Exposure to many electromagnetic waves from phones, tablets, etc. will affect the health of the user and cause many harms later.
- 1 What is electromagnetic waves and electromagnetic wave modulation
- 2 Electromagnetic wave theory, electromagnetic wave properties of electromagnetic waves velocity
- 3 Are electromagnetic waves transverse or are electromagnetic waves longitudinal?
- 4 Types of electromagnetic waves and their wavelengths
- 5 Application of electromagnetic waves
What is electromagnetic waves and electromagnetic wave modulation
What is electromagnetic wave?
An electromagnetic wave is a combination of electric and magnetic fields vibrating with each other in a perpendicular direction. When this electric and magnetic field come into contact and vibrate in space, it creates a waveform and that wave has the nature of a photon.
Electromagnetic waves TTTT have many different wavelengths and one wavelength we can see is light with wavelengths ranging from 400nm to 700nm. Electromagnetic waves can travel at the speed of light in a vacuum of 300,000,000 m/s.
Electromagnetic wave modulation
Electromagnetic wave modulation is the process of mixing negative frequency electromagnetic waves with high frequency electromagnetic waves for the wrong purpose to transmit electromagnetic waves far away.
Electromagnetic wave modulation is applied in radio communication, not only the above method but also the ways of modulating electromagnetic waves such as phase modulation, frequency modulation and amplitude modulation.
Electromagnetic wave theory, electromagnetic wave properties of electromagnetic waves velocity
Electromagnetic wave theory and properties of electromagnetic waves include:
- In which medium can electromagnetic waves propagate? Electromagnetic waves can be propagated in all media including gas, liquid, solid and vacuum. Electromagnetic waves are the same waves that can travel in a single vacuum.
- Electromagnetic waves propagate in directional oscillations of particles and whose direction of oscillation is perpendicular to the direction of propagation.
- The speed of electromagnetic waves in a vacuum is 300000000 m/s.
- Electromagnetic waves are also waves with the basic properties of waves: interference, propagation, reflection, refraction, etc.
- Electromagnetic waves carry energy while traveling. There is electromagnetic induction in alternator.
- People divide radio waves into: microwaves, short waves, medium waves, and long waves.
Are electromagnetic waves transverse or are electromagnetic waves longitudinal?
Is an electromagnetic wave a transverse wave or an electromagnetic wave a longitudinal wave? This is a question that many people are interested in. Electromagnetic waves are transverse waves that are always perpendicular to each other and perpendicular to the direction of wave propagation. Electromagnetic waves are not longitudinal waves as people may confuse. In addition, in electromagnetic waves, the oscillations of the electric and magnetic fields create a point that is always in phase with each other.
Reference: What is recycled energy
Reference: What is electromagnetic fields
Types of electromagnetic waves and their wavelengths
Types of electromagnetic waves
Types of electromagnetic waves include:
- Infrared rays.
- Visible light.
- Ultraviolet ray.
- X ray.
- Gamma ray.
Wavelength of electromagnetic wave
The wavelength of the electromagnetic wave from high to low is:
- Name of electromagnetic wave Wavelength
- Radio waves 1m – 100000km
- Microwave 1mm – 1m
- Infrared ray 760nm – 1mm
- Visible Light 380nm – 760nm
- Ultraviolet 10nm – 380nm
- X-ray 0.01nm – 10nm
- Gamma rays <= 0.01nm
Application of electromagnetic waves
Application of electromagnetic waves is very diverse and rich for many industries such as:
- Radio waves are applied: In communication, wifi, signal. Drying kills insects in dried foods. Treatment of specific diseases.
- Applications of microwaves: Applications in microwave ovens.
- Infrared rays: Diagnosis of diseases and removal of damaged tissues and cells. Alarm bell, digital photo night vision.
- Ultraviolet rays: Disinfection, sterilization, cancer treatment.
- Gamma rays: Applications in surgery, making telescopes.
See more: 100 kva alternator
See more: 200 kva alternator
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334