Volvo Penta injector is a part that directly affects the fuel economy as well as the power of the engine. Fuel is compressed in the injectors and injected directly into the combustion chamber through an electronic control signal transmitted from the ECU. In order for the needle to always work well, the fuel injectors need to be cared for and cleaned with specialized cleaners after a period of operation to avoid excessive dust accumulation and accumulation of dirt.
The effect of Volvo Penta injector
The Volvo Penta injector TTTT is the part responsible for supplying fuel to the Volvo Penta engine for generators, construction machines,…, specifically, the direct fuel pump for the engine’s cylinders. This directly affects the power and efficiency of the engine. When injectors are clogged with deposits, blockage will reduce working efficiency, affecting the performance of diesel engines.
The number of fuel injectors depends on the type of engine. For example: V6 engine will have 6 injectors; V8 engine has 8 injectors; there are engines with only 4 injectors, … Engines with increasing capacity will have the number of injectors increasing according to the number of cylinders of the Volvo Penta engine.
Volvo Penta fuel injector cleaning and maintenance
Maintenance of Volvo Penta fuel injector cleaning will take place within 6 months or 600 hours of use. However, if Volvo Penta diesel engine has the following signs, the fuel injectors should be checked and cleaned:
- The reduced Volvo engine efficiency is no longer maintained as it was: When the fuel injectors are clogged, the amount of fuel loaded into the combustion chamber is reduced, and fuel is limited, causing the engine to lose performance and no longer maintain stability.
- Engine starting late or starting the engine is weak compared to normal: When you start the engine up, diesel fuel will pass through the injectors to enter the combustion chamber. If the needle is too dirty, the fuel will not enter the combustion chamber quickly, it will take a long time for the engine to start.
- The engine becomes noisier than usual: When the injectors are blocked, the engine will make a lot of different sounds, forcing the engine to work harder, making the engine sound louder than usual.
- More smoke: When the fuel injector is clogged, more smoke will be emitted from the exhaust pipe, because when the injector is clogged, the fuel will not burn completely and enter the exhaust pipe, creating a phenomenon of burning fuel in the exhaust pipe, which in turn causes more smoke to be emitted.
- More fuel consumption: When diesel injectors are blocked or have problems, fuel consumption will be more than normal. Because during use, the amount of unused fuel put into the combustion chamber completely wastes fuel.
- Engine operation is jerky: When using the engine, running is jerky due to lack of fuel, causing this condition.
Reference: Volvo Penta coolant
Reference: Volvo radiator
How to clean Volvo fuel injector?
There are 2 main ways to clean Volvo fuel injector:
Method 1 – Direct rinsing:
You can remove the fuel injector, then use specialized solutions to wash and gently shovel the injectors. This method has the disadvantage that it takes a lot of time to perform, requires meticulousness and requires specialized tools.
Method 2 – Use specialized solution indirectly:
Directly pour specialized solutions and fuel tank according to a certain ratio. In addition, it is possible to put it directly into the injector through the oil pipe… However, it is necessary to learn carefully about the types of solutions to know which type is suitable for the engine structure.
Benefits of Volvo Penta injector maintenance
Benefits of doing Volvo Penta injector maintenance or other Volvo Penta spare parts:
- Reduces engine friction as well as removes residual dust inside. Cleans up dirt, helps fuel injection and combustion go well and restores engine performance.
- Cleaning the intake valve ensures the speed of the fuel flow.
- Helps to operate the engine better and operate more efficiently.
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline: +84286 2728 334