The Volvo Penta fuel pump is an important component in the Diesel fuel system of Volvo Penta industrial engines. The pump takes on the role of transmitting diesel fuel to the injectors and cylinders of the engine to create working power. To learn more about the pump and other Volvo Penta spare parts, TTTT invites customers to see the article below.
Introduction about Volvo Penta fuel pump
What’s Volvo Penta fuel pump?
Volvo Penta fuel pump TTTT is a component responsible for receiving and transmitting fuel from the king tank to the injectors and cylinders of the engine. Fuel is injected with high pressure, helping the engine to operate at its best capacity in the best conditions. It also helps the engine save fuel and reduce pollutant emissions into the environment.
Structure of Volvo fuel pump
Each type of Volvo fuel pump has its own structure and based on that structure, there are different operating principles. In general, the pump construction has pistons, cylinders, shafts, hubs, springs, connections, and high-pressure valves.
Working principle of the fuel pump for Volvo Penta engines
The rotating camshaft causes the pump’s piston to move up and down in the pump’s Volvo Penta cylinders, combined with a check valve that presses the fuel at high pressure and injects the fuel out. Fuel pump for Volvo Penta are usually small in size, so one pump is often used for a pair of piston cylinders.
Reference: Volvo Penta water pump
Reference: Volvo Penta Big end bearing
Time to check the condition of the Volvo Penta injection pump
- When using the engine for a long time, the components inside Volvo Penta injection pump system are often worn out due to friction, and the springs no longer retain optimal elasticity. When Volvo Penta high-pressure pump has unusual problems, customers can note some of the following points:
- The engine is reduced in power when operating, the engine is not running evenly. This can be caused by the pump not supplying enough fuel and regulating enough fuel for the engine to operate, possibly due to worn pistons, cylinders, exit valve seats or weak springs.
- The engine takes a long time to start or cannot start due to incorrect pump placement, open pump or pump failure to pump fuel.
- Smell the fuel coming out. When the sealing ring inside the valves is open or damaged, the pressure in the Volvo high-pressure pump will drop and cause a fuel leak.
- The exhaust pipe emits black smoke. The cause may come from too much fuel being supplied to the engine while there is not enough gas to ignite, creating black smoke.
Genuine Volvo Penta fuel pump supplier
The Volvo Penta fuel pump is a component directly involved in the operation and supply of fuel to the engine, so it needs to be replaced by genuine goods to avoid adverse effects on other parts. Customers who want to know about the price of the genuine Volvo Penta high-pressure diesel pump and the quick replacement and installation service can contact TTTT Global – currently, the official authorized representative of Volvo Penta in Vietnam and Cambodia. , contact information is published below.
TTTT Global Co.,Ltd
Address: L4 09-OT11, Landmark 4, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Phone: 0286 2728334