Big end bearing is a small but important component in the operation of the Volvo Sweden diesel engine. This detail is located in the crankshaft bearing, which makes the rotation process wear-free as well as controls the amount of pump oil in accordance with the rotational speed of the engine. Therefore, the user needs to know the time to carry out maintenance of the bearing or bearing. To have an overview of the silver margin, TTTT invites you to refer to the article below.
Introduction about Volvo Penta big end bearing
What’s Volvo big end bearing?
The Volvo Penta big end bearing TTTT is a part used to support the crankshaft while ensuring the crankshaft rotates smoothly and at its best. Currently, usually the crankshaft bearing is a flat bearing because it has a larger contact surface, so it can support a greater force. Particularly for the inline 4-cylinder engine, there are 5 silvers, including one anti-axial bearing.
Volvo Penta big-end bearing function
Big-end bearing have many functions that affect the operation of the engine, the following points can be noted:
- Minimize friction to ensure the best performance of the crankshaft under all respective conditions.
- Help the oil to flow into the machine in the correct quantity as designed.
Signs to identify the time to change the bearing
- The level of coolant consumption increases significantly or the oil consumption of the Volvo Penta engine is more than normal.
- The engine has a lot of strange noises, the crankshaft and sidebar have a rather loud hiss.
- Oil pump not working, weak pump. Or there is an oil leak.
- Folded or broken ring bearings affect Volvo engine shaft bearings.
- Volvo side bearings worn, scratched, pitted, corroded.
- Measure the taper and distortion, if the distortion exceeds 0.05mm, the side arm must be replaced.
- Measure taper wear and distortion at bearing positions. If the clearance exceeds 0.037mm, it is necessary to replace the side bearing at that position.
Reference: Volvo Penta starter
Reference: Volvo Penta cylinder head
Where to buy genuine Volvo big-end bearing ?
Although Volvo big-end bearing is small components in system of Volvo Penta spare parts, they play an indispensable role in the engine, therefore, customers should choose genuine products to ensure the best quality and compatibility for the engine. , avoid affecting other parts causing unnecessary losses.
Warranty time of Volvo Penta big-end bearing for industrial diesel engines is long: At least 6 months until the date of received good. The part is covering by Volvo Penta warranty policy which applied around the world. The customer will feel peace of mind whenever using Volvo Penta part because the brand always put customer’s position on the top of the mountain.
In Vietnam and Cambodia, customers who need Volvo Penta genuine spare parts can directly contact TTTT Global – Official representative according to the information below for support. TTTT staff will receive and process information for customers as quickly as possible.
TTTT Global Co.,Ltd
Address: L4 09-OT11, Landmark 4, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Phone: 0286 2728334