The 24v 10a battery charger Mecc Alte provides a cost effective solution for most industrial battery charger requirements. Using the latest and best high efficiency mode switching technology and microprocessor control system, the range is suitable for charging most dry or water batteries and users can easily adjusted to match the type of battery.
The model iCharge – 24v 10a battery charge TTTT multi-stage intelligent charging feature ensures accurate and efficient battery charging and is designed to permanently connect to Batteries, keeping them fully charged without overcharging.
The smart MECC ALTE generator battery charger has many protection functions such as: optimal protection against overload, protection against battery reverse connection, over voltage and over temperature, ensuring a satisfied customer experience.
|24v 10a battery charge|
Total model: 1 model: 10 amp 24 volt battery charger
24v 10a battery charger input specification
- Voltage range 100 – 264V AC
- Frequency 47 – 63Hz
- Maximum input current 2.3A
- Current leakage: <1mA/240VAC
Refences: 24v 20a battery charger
Refences: 12 volt 6 amp battery charger
24v 10a battery charger output specification
- Voltage / Current – Other voltages on request
+ MAS 1024R 24V-10A : 24V, 10A
- Ripple and noise ±0.5%
- Regulation current ± 0.5%
- Regulated load ± 1.0%
- Efficiency up to 88%
- Overload protection: Constant current limiting/folding
- Overheat protection: Automatic recovery combination output interrupt
- Reverse Battery Protection: Automatic protection, disabled when in PSU mode.
10 amp 24 volt battery charger warnings and level
- Output voltage DC
+ MAS 1024R 24V-10A : Stage: Float = 27,6V
Stage: Boost (Bulk / Absorb) = Float + 4%
- AC/charger failed: AC input or DC output voltage control lost
- Low DC voltage alarm: Float voltage drop 12%: Alarm, drop 8%: Reset
- High DC voltage alarm: Float voltage increase 7%: Alarm, increase 5%: Reset
- Overvoltage protection:
+ MAS 1024R 24V-10A : 30.5V instantaneous lockout
- Battery Disconnect: Open circuit on DC output (Disabled in PSU mode)
Mecc alte Icharge isolation
- Withstand voltage: Input – Output 1.5kV AC
- Isolation resistance: Input – Output 500V DC / 100M Ohms
24v 10a battery charger environmental specification
- Working temperature -10ºC to +50ºC
- Working humidity 20 – 90% RH
- Storage temperature -20ºC to +85ºC
- Storage humidity 10 – 95% RH
- Unpacked weight 1.200 grams
Manufacturing material of 10 amp 24 volt battery charger
Aluminum / RAL9005 black fine texture
Fail alarm relay contact set of Mecc Alte Icharge
Type C relay contactor does not contain volts to indicate fault alarm condition. The relay contact de-energizes 60 seconds after the fault occurs. Overvoltage will alarm off voltage protection de-energizing the contacts immediately.
24v 10a battery charger termination
AC input and DC output:
Connection terminates with surge clamp screw connectors and will accept 6mm2 braided cable.
Optional error alarm:
Connect the terminal to a riser clamp screw connector and will accept a 2.5mm2 braided cable.
Connector ‘C1’ (signal):
Pins 7 and 8 must be linked when the charger is also acting as a PSU.
NOTE: Reverse battery alarm and battery disconnect are disabled in PSU mode. The remaining pins are for expansion module, communication interface, firmware upgrade, etc. and should not be used.
Size & interface of Mecc Alte Icharge
Features of iCharge
• Microprocessor control
• Compact size
• Closed electronic structure
• Powerful and highly reliable
• Automatic multi-stage charging
• Use allows continuous download
• Protection measures:
– High and overloaded
– Over temperature
– Reverse battery
• Universal AC input range
• Low Noise
• Natural cooling
• Simple calibration process
• Comprehensive alarm monitoring
• Optional fault alarm intercom
• Ul approved for UL1236 Edition 8
• cUL approved according to CSA C22.2 No.107.2-01 edition 2
Applications of iCharge
Power generator and main source; Car ; Alarm system ; Maritime ; Industrial control system; Powerful PSUs ; Mobile device.
Contact TTTT Global Co., Ltd to learn more details about Mecc Alte 24v 10a battery charger
Address: Landmark 4, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Phone: +84 286 2728334