The Mecc Alte charger provides a cost-effective solution for most industrial battery charger requirements such as: 24v 5a battery charger and 12 volt 10 amp battery charger
Using the latest highly efficient mode switching technology and microprocessor control system, the range is suitable for charging most dry or water batteries and can be easily calibrated by the user suitable for the type of battery.
The model sCharge – 12 volt 10 amp battery charger TTTT multi-stage intelligent charging feature ensures accurate and efficient charging of the Batteries and is designed to be permanently connected to the Batteries, keeping them fully charged without overcharging.
The MECC ALTE Generator battery charger has optimal overload protection, protection against battery reverse connection, overvoltage and overheating, ensuring customer satisfaction.
|12 volt 10 amp battery charger||
|24v 5a battery charger||
Totally 2 models 24v 5a battery charger and 12v 10a battery charger
12 volt 10 amp battery charger input specification
- Voltage range 100 – 264V AC
- Frequency 47 – 63Hz
- Maximum input current 2.3A
- Current leakage: <1mA/240VAC
Reference: 24v 10a battery charger
Reference: 24v 20a battery charger
12 volt 10 amp battery charger output specification
- Voltage / Current – Other voltages on request
+ MAS 1012R 12V-10A : 12V, 10A
+ MAS 2405R 24V-5A : 24V, 5A
- Ripple and noise ±0.5%
- Regulation current ± 0.5%
- Regulated load ± 1.0%
- Efficiency up to 88%
- Overload protection: Constant current limiting/folding
- Overheat protection: Automatic recovery combination output interrupt
- Reverse Battery Protection: Automatic protection, disabled when in PSU mode.
24v 5a battery charger warnings and level
- Output voltage DC
+ MAS 1012R 12V-10A : Stage: Float = 13,8V
+ MAS 2405R 24V-5A : Stage: Float = 27,6V
Stage: Boost (Bulk / Absorb) = Float + 4%
- AC/charger failed: AC input or DC output voltage control lost
- Low DC voltage alarm: Float voltage drop 12%: Alarm, drop 8%: Reset
- High DC voltage alarm: Float voltage increase 7%: Alarm, increase 5%: Reset
- Overvoltage protection:
+ MAS 1012R 12V-10A : 16.0V instantaneous lockout
+ MAS 2405R 24V-5A : 30.5V instantaneous lockout
- Battery Disconnect: Open circuit on DC output (Disabled in PSU mode)
12 volt 10 amp battery charger isolation
- Withstand voltage: Input – Output 1.5kV AC
- Isolation resistance: Input – Output 500V DC / 100M Ohms
24v 5a battery charger environmental specification
- Working temperature -10ºC to +50ºC
- Working humidity 20 – 90% RH
- Storage temperature -20ºC to +85ºC
- Storage humidity 10 – 95% RH
- Unpacked weight 750 grams
Manufacturing material of Mecc Alte Scharge
Aluminium / RAL9005 black fine texture
Fail alarm relay contact set
Available on model MAS 0524R 24V-5A. Type C relay contactor does not contain volts to indicate fault alarm condition. The relay contact de-energizes 60 seconds after the fault occurs. Overvoltage will alarm off voltage protection de-energizing the contacts immediately.
12 volt 10 amp battery charger termination
AC input and DC output:
Connection terminates with surge clamp screw connectors and will accept 6mm2 braided cable.
Optional error alarm:
Connect the terminal to a riser clamp screw connector and will accept a 2.5mm2 braided cable.
Connector ‘C1’ (signal):
Pins 7 and 8 must be linked when the charger is also acting as a PSU.
NOTE: Reverse battery alarm and battery disconnect are disabled in PSU mode. The remaining pins are for expansion module, communication interface, firmware upgrade, etc. and should not be used.
Size & interface of Mecc Alte Scharge
Features of sCharge
• Microprocessor control
• Compact size
• Closed electronic structure
• Powerful and highly reliable
• Automatic multi-stage charging
• Use allows continuous download
• Protection measures:
– High and overloaded
– Over temperature
– Reverse battery
• Universal AC input range
• Low Noise
• Natural cooling
• Simple calibration process
• Comprehensive alarm monitoring
• Optional fault alarm intercom
• Ul approved for UL1236 Edition 8
• cUL approved according to CSA C22.2 No.107.2-01 edition 2
Applications of sCharge
Power generator and main source; Car ; Alarm system ; Maritime ; Industrial control system; Powerful PSUs ; Mobile device.
Address: Landmark 4, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Phone: +84 286 2728334