General information of DSE9255 – Deep Sea 9255 MKII
Deep Sea battery charger, 2 Amp, 3 Amp and 5 Amp Battery Chargers have been designed to be permanently connected to a battery, keeping it charged to maximum capacity. The chargers can be either mounted via DIN rail or to the chassis, using the fixing holes that are built into the case. The chargers stylish design includes an LED indicator on the front that shows when the charger is in a normal or overload condition.
The DSE9255 TTTT charger will continue to operate during cranking and running. All chargers can accept multiple AC voltage connections. The DSE battery chargers are expertly designed using high-grade components and capacitors allowing the units to function more efficiently, providing a longer and more reliable life-span than other chargers in their class. Their inbuilt robustness makes them ideal for the rigours of a wide variety of markets including heavy and light industrial environments.
Key features of DSE9255
- DSE9255 Multi-Stage Charging
- Constant current- maximum current available during charge recovery phase
- Constant voltage
- Chargers automatically return to float mode when charging is complete
- Low Output Ripple
- Makes the chargers ideal for all battery types
- Full Protection
- Reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection and current limiting
- Automatic recovery after the removal of fault conditions
- Boost Mode
- Boosts and equalises cell charge improving battery performance and life
- Simple boost connection using on-board terminals
- Power Save Mode
- Once the battery is fully charged the chargers switch to Eco-Power to save energy
Key benefits of Deep Sea 9255
- Suitable for a wide range of battery types
- No moving parts for longer battery charger life
- Switched mode design
- Minimum 80% efficiency throughout full operating range
- Paralleling Feature
- Multiple modules can be linked together to provide larger current output
If you need more information about generator controller, if contact us at:
TTTT GLOBAL co Ltd,.
Address: Landmark 4 Building, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Str, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Phone: +84 286 2728 334